Meet Callie Hendrickson Principal of E-Z Consulting
Callie is the fourth generation of agriculture producers in her family and a Western Colorado native. She has personally experienced the value of the crucial conversations that are required within agriculture families in order to keep the operation within the family. She has also experienced the need for productive dialogue between the agriculture industry, various agencies, public lands’ multiple users, and the general public on a local to national scale.
She has been very active in the local community serving on many boards including the Mesa County Cattlemen’s and Cattlewomen’s Associations and is the current Agriculture Committee Chair for Club 20.
At a National level she is actively engaged as the American Farm Bureau Federation’s Federal Lands Issue Advisory Committee Chair.
Callie was appointed to the National Wild Horse and Burro Advisory Board for a three year term (2012-2014) by the Secretary of Interior.
- BA in Marketing and Business Administration from Mesa State College (now Colorado Mesa University)
- Colorado Agriculture and Rural Leadership Program
- The Dale Carnegie Course
- The Mediation Process from Mares-Dixon & Associates
- Leadership Program of the Rockies
Her past includes:
- Colorado Professional Teacher License
- Vocational Business and Marketing Credentials from Colorado State University
- Training various sections of the Colorado Association of Conservation Districts’ Leadership Program
- Agriculture lending
- Non-profit management
- Coalition building
- Policy development and implementation
- Local government
- Testifying before Congressional Committee
- 2015 Colorado Commissioner of Agriculture’s Conservation Excellence Award “for giving a strong voice to Locally led conservation at home, in Colorado and nationally”
- 2013 Colorado Cattlemen’s Volunteer Award
- 2012 Colorado Association of Conservation Districts Employee of the Year “for outstanding District Commitment and Service”